Friday 1 April 2011

Results conducted from my second experiment !


These are the results that I gathered from my second experiment :

Normal Water : It took 1 minute and 42 seconds for the tablet to dissolve

Cold Water : It took 2 minutes and 6 seconds for the tablet to dissolve

Hot Water : It took 40 seconds for the tablet to dissolve

So after completing my second experiment to test if the temperature of the water affects the rate that the Panadol tablet dissolves , i was convinced that the Panadol tablet would always dissolve the fastest in hot water. Although i am very sure that my hypothesis is correct i still would like to conduct a third experiment in order to support my entire experiment  and also to ensure reliability & validity. These two factors are extremely important hence that is why i  make sure all my measurements add up !
Keep a look out for my the results of my third experiment , it should be posted up very soon ! :D

Table of my results :


 Condition of Water
Reaction time (S) 
Trial 3
Normal Water ( Room temperature water )
102 seconds to dissolve
Cold Water ( Iced Water )
126 seconds to dissolve
Hot Water ( Boiling Water )
40 seconds to dissolve



Graph of my results :)



No comments:

Post a Comment