Sunday 3 April 2011

Results conducted from my thrid/last experiment !

These are the results that i have gathered from my third experiment :

Normal Water : It took 1 minute and 48 seconds for the tablet to dissolve

Cold Water : It took 2 minutes and 12 seconds for the tablet to dissolve

Hot Water : It took 39 seconds for the tablet to dissolve

I have finally finished my last trial of my experiment !
I am really glad that i made it all the way ,this project has been extremely fun and fascinating .
From this experiment i can now say that i completely and utterly accept my hypothesis which states that '' If the temperature of the water increases , then the Panadol tablet will dissolve faster '' .
Following the next couple of days i will need to evaluate my method as well as finalise my report , i will also explain further on the results of my entire experiment in my conclusion and discussion.

Table of my results :



 Condition of Water
Reaction time (S) 
Trial 3
Normal Water ( Room temperature water )
108 seconds
Cold Water ( Iced Water )
132 seconds
Hot Water ( Boiling Water )
39 seconds


Graph of my results :


No comments:

Post a Comment