Tuesday 8 March 2011

Week 2 : Progress Report

I realised that there are so many different investigations and projects that i could do .
However , i wasn't exactly sure which would be the most suitable for me , although i knew i was going to do an experiment based in the Chemistry foundation i still had a load of options as to which project to conduct . I had many ideas about this SRP investigation , but in order for me to reach my fullest potential when executing this project i wanted to make sure that my ideas were relevant to the topic. Therefore to make my life easier i decided to use the site bubbl.us to create a mind map for myself so i could easily pinpoint what project i would or wouldn't be doing.



In this mind map i have included some ideas that i have researched about , these ideas will help me when choosing my final topic of investigation. Furthermore , i would not have to stress about all my ideas as this mind map clearly lists some of the great topics that i could further investigate in.
I am glad of the way that i have started my SRP , these few first days are extremely important as they will determine what exact experiment i decide to conduct , so i have to be on my top game !
I plan to accomplish my research over the next few days , hopefully by then i will know exactly what i am going to be doing thus i can start my experiment :)

BIBLIOGRAPHY :

(2002-2011) Science Buddies[Internet].Chemistry project, Ideas. Available from :<http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects>[ accessed 8th March , 2011].


DET ( 2009) Energy Australia[Internet]. Research Projects. Available from : <http://www.highschoolresource.energyaustralia.com.au/researchTopic.html>[ Accessed 8th March , 2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment