Saturday 19 March 2011

Technique for collecting data

Since my experiment will be involving many different numbers i will need to put my results into a table and graph so that i can clearly analyse my results without being confused.
By placing my results into a table and a graph it will be easier for me to identify the factors that need to be taken into consideration , such as the rate it takes the tablet to dissolve in hotter water rather than cooler water. This is very important for me to visualise as i will need to discuss and conclude my results.

I have designed my table where i will later on place my results into to :




Condition
Reaction TIme 
-------------------------------------
Trial 1 | Trial 2 | Trial 3
Average Reaction Time ( s)
Normal Water ( Room Temperature water )


Cold water ( iced water )


Hot Water ( Boiled water )




My next step was to set out my graph , now this was tricky. I had to decide on whether i was going to do a column graph , bar graph or a line graph.
I came to the conclusion to do a line graph as i knew my data could be easily read on this graph .


No comments:

Post a Comment