Saturday 5 March 2011

WEEK 1 PROGRESS

At school i received an assessment task where i had to choose to investigate a topic which i could closely evaluate hence do a blog and report on this topic.
When deciding on which experiment to do , i really had to choose carefully. Many ideas had come into my head about my science project. I wasn't exactly sure as to what i was going to be doing , although i was learning towards chemistry experiments. After much thought i decided that i might do dissolving , and what factors affect the speed of dissolving . In order to get started i would need to figure out my independent, dependent and controlled variable . I would also need to make sure that my experiment was valid and reliable throughout the whole experiment.


There are many factors that need to be taken into consideration when starting this project, although i am ecstatic about starting immediately i have to take time to throughly think this through.


I have used the site bubbl.us to create my mind map as seen :


This mind map that i have created by myself stirs my project in the direction towards chemistry. By creating this mind map i will further enhance my studies as to what investigation i will be doing !



No comments:

Post a Comment